Sales Support Coordinator"Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people." - Steve Jobs
We All Need Somebody to Lean On
Everyone needs support, whether they like to admit it or not.
The big question is, as a sales support coordinator with a wide range of talents: what do you want? Do you want to accelerate your career? Do you want to work on challenging projects that make a difference? Do you want to work where collaboration, risk taking, and creativity are strongly expressed in the culture?
If that describes you, Raven Studio is where you belong.
Raven Studio is an authorized Herman Miller Furniture Dealer with locations in London and Kitchener. We have a design mind-set that puts people first. Our passion is to design work spaces into Living Offices that foster connection, creativity and productivity – human centric design. We believe that the details are not the details – they make the design.
We are ambitious and growing. We’re looking for a new Sales Support Coordinator to add to our vibrant operations team and we hope our search ends with you.
Your primary goal in this role will be specifying, creating and verifying customer quotes, but it’s not limited to just those three things! Candidates will require the skill of adapting to rapidly changing situations, having a sharp eye for detail, as well as the subtler art of nurturing customer relationships.
You’ll start projects by supporting the sales team to win the work. From there, you will work with the client to refine the project’s specifications, making sure that every detail and small piece is covered and exactly what the client needs.
You will occasionally be called upon to create a presentation to illustrate the vision that Raven Studio has for the client, or even showcase some of the 3D renderings the design team creates.
You will be supported in what you do: technology, training, support from other members of the operations team, expert advice and more. Success is a team effort here and you will have what you need to be successful.
The Right Fit
- Customer Focused – You go to great lengths to delight internal and external customers. You know how to make people feel heard and valued.
- Open – You share your thoughts freely, collaborate well, and welcome feedback on your work.
- A Problem Solver – You chase down solutions with creativity and energy. When you need help, you go and find it. You are curious and love to learn new things.
- An Exceptional Communicator – You can adjust your style to suit your audience, and achieve clarity in every medium.
- Business Savvy – You see how details can affect people and finances and can make calculated decisions with that big picture in mind.
- Minimum of a College Diploma in administration, marketing or business
- 2 years of administrative support experience, such as administrative assistant or sales assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skill
- Ability to take initiative and work well in a team
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Experience with social media platforms and Social Media Management Software
- Experience organizing and hosting events
- Familiarity with the Request for Proposal process
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Publisher
- Experience working in an office furniture dealer or manufacturer
- An amazing personality and sense of humour
Are You A Raven?
This is a Full-Time permanent position at Raven Studio, working primarily out of the new office space in Kitchener. On occasion, you’ll travel to our head office in London, On to work with the team there. Full insurance packages, vacation, and other incredible perks other than cake are part of the whole Raven Experience.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
Send your Cover Letter and Résumé to: Careers@ravenstudio.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest in the role, however only those selected for the interview will be contacted.