Installation Team Member"Strength lies in differences, not in similarities." - Stephen Covey
Need a Lift?
We all know strength comes in many shapes and sizes, and we want to know about yours.
Raven Studio is growing, and to keep up, we need to grow our Install Team in both the London and Kitchener/Waterloo locations. If you’ve got a sharp mind, are excellent with organization, and won’t shy away from some heavy lifting, then Raven Studio might be where you belong.
Raven Studio is an authorized Herman Miller Furniture Dealer with locations in London and Kitchener. We have a design mind-set that puts people first. Our passion is to design work spaces into Living Offices that foster connection, creativity and productivity – human centric design. We believe that the details are not the details – they make the design.
We pride ourselves on making the customer experience with every installation one that the client raves about, and we’re looking to add people that will be raved about!
As a part of the installation team you will have many responsibilities, but the stand-out pieces are:
- Working within a close-knit team to get the project completed
- Able to work with clients in a professional manner both on and off-site
- Travel to job sites across Southwestern Ontario
- Lift, carry, and assemble furniture as required
- Read and follow blueprints and schematics for both furniture and job sites
- At least one year of experience as either a furniture installer or part of a moving company
- Have a valid G license
- Be able to work after-hours and weekends when needed
- Have your own set of tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work well in a team
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Previous experience or knowledge of Herman Miller products
- Experience of following blueprints
- Strong organizational skills
The Right Fit
- Customer Focused – You go to great lengths to delight internal and external customers. You know how to make people feel heard and valued.
- Open – You share your thoughts freely, collaborate well, and welcome feedback on your work.
- A Problem Solver – You chase down solutions with creativity and energy. When you need help, you go and find it. You are curious and love to learn new things.
- An Exceptional Communicator – You can adjust your style to suit your audience, and achieve clarity in every medium.
- Business Savvy – You see how details can affect people and finances and can make calculated decisions with that big picture in mind.
Are You A Raven?
This is a Full-Time permanent position at Raven Studio, working both in Kitchener/Waterloo and the head office in London. Raven Studio will provide a crew vehicle to travel to and from the job site, tool and boot subsidies, and Raven Studio branded shirts. Full insurance packages, vacation, and other incredible perks are part of the whole Raven Experience.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you! Please send in your Cover Letter and Résumé.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the role, however only those selected for the interview will be contacted.